Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Newer Paint Mixture, Style, & Camera

Mixed a pretty nice orange color from the combination of hot pink and yellow chartreuse powder paint.  Here are some of my results.




The newer style that I'm referring to includes the jigs with short chenille bodies and craft fur tails.  I like the possibilities for fishermen who fish hair jigs during the cold weather months and like their jigs to have scent-holding capability.  It looks good to me too, but will it to the fish?  I need to field test this.

Here is a spider grub/kreature bait for Indiana rivers and creeks that contain walleye, sauger, and smallmouth bass.


It is a combination of green chartreuse/limetreuse and light brown colors.  I like it best for big sauger.  Took this picture using a newer camera.  My beloved Samsung D530 may be giving up the ghost.  I've taken hundreds of pictures with it.  It will be missed.  Admittedly, I do like the picture resolution better with the newer camera.  Also, it seems to adjust more rapidly and with better consistency to a variety of lighting conditions.

All jigs weigh about 1/8 of an ounce and have #2 bronze light-wire hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment